4/3/13

I'm a fashion victim !

Hey loves !!! ::FV:: has released this super cute dress and this sexy top for TBBS fair.
I'm so glad to have these great clothes in my inventory :D I chose to blog for the blacks cause they are totally in my style but you can find them in many colours ! Grab them all !!!

Dress : ::FV:: - My zippy dress black TBBS item NEW!!!(ty Sabrina<3)
Top:  ::FV::  My boo top black  TBBS item NEW!!!(ty Sabrina<3)
Skin : [MC]  - Jess 2 ( ty Lara )
Shoes: [Diktator] -Eny Baroque Heels (ty Usermane)
Tattoo - -UtopiaH-  Ecdysis Tattoo v 3 
Hair:  .b - Apple Mustache
Piercings ↔  <-Puncture-> 
Knee guard dl:: knees Guards 
Goggles:  K_gs  Razaera - Kumaki 
Lip Gloss : {D.A} Glosses pack item
Hand Tapes: SiniStyle Taped Fist 
Collar :  *L.inc* Bound Collar Black Mamba

No comments:

Post a Comment